A firm that believes in the never-ending possibilities of electrical engineering and fully comprehends the severity and impact it has on the world and most importantly, its inhabitants. Established in 2020, the company seeks to drive innovation and establish sustainable as well as tangible outcomes through then products and services it provides. Our company is guided by 4 founding principles which are:
Cadmus Electrical maintains highest levels of equality within our work culture.
We are committed to Health and Safety standards and procedures.
We are fully compliant with statutory laws, regulations, compliance standards and professional bodies in South Africa.
Cadmus Electrical observes high levels of ethics and integrity and work equality within our workplace
We are a 100% Black-Owned and fully respects and adheres to BBBEE business practices. Our staff is made up of competent and deeply knowledgeable individuals who welcome all electrical-based challenges and respond to them decisively. We welcome the opportunity from you to allow us to assist you in reaching your short, medium and long-term endeavours.Company Structure
•Electrifications on buildings, both domestic and industrial infrastructure.
•Civils work from servitudes, road infrastructure, building of community dwellings, water reticulation and transfer systems, pressure and booster pumps, etc.
• Access network fibre monitoring systems.
• Installation of security systems.
• Stringing of fibre cable overhead/underground.
• Bulk electrical infrastructure
• Medium & low voltage systems
• Internal & external lighting
• Heating, ventilation & air conditioning
• Fire detection & alarm systems
• Access Control / CCTV / Security systems
• Data / Telecommunications
• Lightning protection
• Energy efficiency solutions
• Electrical Spares Supply
• Preparation of worksite
• Checking soil conditions
• Stockpile creation
• Understanding different topographical conditions
Address: 24 Hay Street, Booysens, Ophirton 2091
Phone: +27 (0) 87 222 6965Email: firstname.lastname@example.org